[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: lookupLocaly failing

kkoster do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 30 21:14:04 EDT 2009

The entire stack trace of the exception thrown is the next to last code posting and starts with

  | 2009-10-27 19:11:51,787 TRACE [org.jboss.ha.jndi.HAJNDI] (RMI TCP Connection(3)-192.168.11.3) lookup
  | Locally failed, name=ProxyFactory/risk-server/UserContextManagementBean/kdr/remote/UserContextManage
  | ment/KDR
  | javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ProxyFactory not bound

I have additional TRACE level logging coming from the server but is larger than 1MB by the the JNDI lookup fails. I can send it, but I believe it will be too large to post.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263282#4263282

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263282