[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: Simple hibernate web app

pepelara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 31 03:04:51 EDT 2009

Hello Wolfgang,

It is a wrong design of the project. I import a folder where there are some hibernate jars and the hibernate.cfg.xml file. The hibernatedaoaccess.jar file already imports that folder. But it does not exist in the jar. I mean  the folder exists in the configuration of every project but when you jar those projects the folder does not include into them.

That is the reason Jboss does not find the hibernate.cfg.xml file. I am better going to talk to the expert who wrote the tutorial for the right configuration of both hibernate and the projects

I fell in it today, while writing this email.

Thanks a lot,
Jose

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263291#4263291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263291