[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - need help to delete clustered queue without db in 5.1

augustsimonelli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 2 21:28:11 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have the following queue:

<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService"

  |       name="jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=MY_QUEUE"
  |
  |       xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Queue-xmbean.xml">
  |
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer</depends>
  |
  |       <depends>jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice</depends>
  |
  |        <attribute name="Clustered">true</attribute>
  | </mbean>

when i remove the queue (ie remove the -server.xml file) it undeploys.
When i put it back i get an error:

anonymous wrote : "Queue MY_QUEUE is already deployed as clustered = true so cannot redeploy as clustered=true . You must delete the destination first before redeploying"

This is clearly addressed here:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-1235

BUT ... it tells me to "*delete the original destination from storage*."

So, if i don't have access to the DB how can i do that? The queue is no longer visible via the jmx-console.

I'm missing something obvious i'm sure.

Any thoughts? I can get into the DB if needed and adjust the JBM_POSTOFFICE stuff but i'm curious if it can be done from the jmx-console.

thanks!

august

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253197#4253197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253197