[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Users] - Re: How to inject the result of a JNDI lookup?

swruch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 10 08:35:12 EDT 2009

Thanks, I was able to get it working with the JNDIKernelRegistryPlugin.  I'm not using Spring here, so I prefer the native mechanism.

For those who come looking for a solution, here's what it looks like.  In this case, I'm injecting a DataSource that is bound as "java:/MySqlDS":

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254429#4254429

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254429