[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Jboss messaging with transactions and persistance optimizati

damian.sinczak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 15 03:46:14 EDT 2009

I would like to know if there is a possibility to force JBoss to persist messages sent to queue immediately. Currently in single transaction i send some about 600 000 messages (i can't change it because its my project nature) and I have great problem with RAM memory because queue during sending messages does not persist them but keep them in memory waiting for transaction commit. with the amount of messages I send JBoss takes all RAM available and i slows down a lot.

Is there a way to force JBoss messaging to save messages in database immediately and not keep them in memory waiting or commit. Of course I would like to have rollback functionality.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255220#4255220

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255220