[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Web App Libraries not published?

akazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 18 13:21:33 EDT 2009

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : anonymous wrote :
  |   | Can't wait for the refactor method to affect my xhtml files though!!! that would absolutely rock!!!.
  |   |

In M3 we have only the refactoring for Seam Context Variables. And we are working on java methods/properties refactoring tools. See https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-4856. It must be implemented in M4.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255971#4255971

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255971