[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - No email in email validation registration

junanax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 24 03:46:46 EDT 2009

Describe your environment:
JBoss Portal 2.6.4 - GA
Downloaded from jboss.org
JBoss AS Version (comes with the bundle)
Tomcat (other details cannot locate)
KUbuntu

I tried to set-up my email server configuration and encoded this:

 jboss:service=Mail
portal:service=Module,type=IdentityServiceController
 -1
 smtp.gmail.com
 xmarterportalmaster at gmail.com
jarredmartin
false
100000
10000
java:portal/MailModule

I tried to enable the email validation user registration of IdentityPortlet and encoded this:

<subscription-mode>jbp_identity_validation_approval_workflow</subscription-mode>
	<admin-subscription-mode>jbp_identity_validation_approval_workflow</admin-subscription-mode>
	<!--
		overwrite-workflow: overwrites existing process definitions
	 -->
	<overwrite-workflow>true</overwrite-workflow>
	<!--
		email-domain: used in the email template sent for email verification
	 -->
	<email-domain>gmail.comm</email-domain>
	<!--
		email-from: sender address
	 -->
	<email-from>xmarterportalmaster at gmail.com</email-from>

Problem: I tried to register a user  but got no email for the validation.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256791#4256791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256791