[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - MDB Pool size configuration

Hrdayesh P do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 6 17:58:30 EDT 2010

Hrdayesh P [http://community.jboss.org/people/hrpatel] replied to the discussion

"MDB Pool size configuration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535941#535941

Hi,

I am running into the same issue. In my case, the 15 'threads' is a bottleneck that can easily be remedied if I could double or triple the pool sizes. I am able to reduce the size to 10 (or any number below 15) but I cannot increase it.

Am I missing something obvious?

This is the closest to an exaplantion I can find:  http://community.jboss.org/wiki/ConfigJBossMDB?decorator=print http://community.jboss.org/wiki/ConfigJBossMDB?decorator=print, See 'General Pooling Notes'.

Cheers,

-H

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]