[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JPDL feature request

Huisheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 7 06:43:10 EDT 2010

Huisheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"JPDL feature request"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536042#536042

Hi Alexei,
  The schema of jPDL is included by the jBPM distribution file. You could get it from the  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpm/files/。 http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpm/files/。

  As you can see in the .jpdl.xml, the latest version is 4.3, so you can find out there is a file named jpdl-4.3.xsd in the src directory.

  The distribution file includes a Graphical Process Designer, it is a eclipse plugin, you could use it to design jPDL process definitions. You could find more information in the User Guide.  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/userguide/html_single/#graphicalprocessdesigner http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/userguide/html_single/#graphicalprocessdesigner

  In my opinion, the season why jPDL didn't seperate the g="1,2,3,4" to x="1" y="1" w="1" h="1" is the transition could have more than one point in the g attribute, but I don't very clearly for that, maybe someone else could give us the reason of this.