[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Recent changes on CXF integration

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 7 06:47:07 EDT 2010

Alessio Soldano [http://community.jboss.org/people/alessio.soldano%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Recent changes on CXF integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536045#536045

> Richard Opalka wrote:
>
> Good job Alessio. This was real CXF integration improvement we've been missing.
Thanks

> Richard Opalka wrote:
>
> The performance bottleneck during deployment time isn't so significant
> and it can be always solved with using separate worker thread to read
> the CXF configuration file asynchronously when it will became an real issue.
> I'd say we should remove CxfServletExt lazy load of the bus because this is broken
> by design.
I'm not that sure regarding the considerations on performances above, anyway I agree on saying the lazy behaviour is broken at least for some usecases. Keeping it is probably going to be a pain and causing confusion with the users.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2047]