[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] - ejb3_1 and its relation with ejb3 bom

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 9 12:56:54 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"ejb3_1 and its relation with ejb3 bom"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536627#536627

The other option that I have been thinking of is to get rid of ejb3_1 entirely. That way we will have a bom which will both have dependencyManagement and dependencies specified. Effectively, that will act as the entity which manages the right versions and also let's the consuming projects (like AS) "depend" (so that dependencies are pulled in the CP) as well as import it. So we would probably end up having bom-as6 (multiple version), bom-as-6.1 (multiple versions) artifacts.

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2030]