[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Central jBPM (enterprise) with remote access from managing apps

zecas zecas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 19 12:56:28 EDT 2010

zecas zecas [http://community.jboss.org/people/zecas] replied to the discussion

"Central jBPM (enterprise) with remote access from managing apps"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538342#538342

> Huisheng Xu wrote:
>
> Hi zecas,
>   When I saw webservice, I think you may have a try to BPEL. It is totally based webservice invoking.

I'm interested in interacting with the engine using webservices. I believe BPEL usage is more related with webservice orchestration as part of the processes themselves, right?

I'm interested in developing business processes that may and may not have human interaction, an approach like jBPM, as far as I can tell, is a good aproach for what I intend. Just wanna think about an enterprise level engine implementation  :)

Keep ideas flowing ...  :)

Thanks