[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] - HornetQ Resource Adapter and DLQ handling

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 19 13:08:07 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"HornetQ Resource Adapter and DLQ handling"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538344#538344

> Andy Taylor wrote:
>
>  P.S Jaikirin is looking in the ejb3 code to see where these defaults are set as this would need changing too
I looked at the EJB3 code. The provider specific activation config properties (like dlqMaxResent) are set only if the user configuring the MDB with those properties. Without those properties, EJB3 does not invoked the corresponding method on the activation spec. And from what I tested, I don't see those methods on HornetQActivationSpec being called, unless someone explicitly sets these properties.

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2030]