[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] - JBoss Reflect Performance Javassist vs Introspection

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 22 07:24:03 EDT 2010

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] replied to the discussion

"JBoss Reflect Performance Javassist vs Introspection"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538988#538988

> Assuming these get deployed in order (which I will look at next)

Yes, they do.

> it seems strange that the RegisterModuleCallback receives bootstrap-, jmx-, deployers- and profile-classloader, but not the aop-, stdio and, asynch-classloaders
It's not strange if you look into aop.xml in more details. ;-)
It's simply a matter of order + a small detail. :-)

For the order this is obvious -- aop, stdio and asynch are all deployed before the registry is intalled.
And the small detail is this
<install method="addModule">
</install>

which is why you also see bootstrap.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2115]