[jboss-user] [jBPM] - About differences between jPDL editors jBPM 3.2.6 and 4.3

Huisheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 24 00:37:58 EDT 2010

Huisheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"About differences between jPDL editors jBPM  3.2.6 and 4.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539327#539327

Hi Manuel,
  I have a test.

  First I create a GroupActivity in the source panel of GPD, then go back to designer panel, the graphical doesn't change.  That is right, because the GroupActivity had not been supported.  Then I modify position of some activity in designer panel, save, and change to source panel, the GroupActivity still here.  So I think if we use GPD to write some codes by hand, it can maintain these codes for us, even if it have not supported this Activity or attribute.  It is a good news for me.

  I must say that I don't have much experisense on the GPD.  One of the reasons is it is not finished yet.  My job is developing a Web Designer for on jBPM 4, just like the jBPMEditor in the distribution.  So we could use our web designer to design process definition directly.

  I am not good at eclipse plugin development, so I could just wish the GPD could go on developing.  At least, the commit of svn never stop.