[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM 4.3 - org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: couldn't acquire block of ids

Stefano Campanini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 28 02:56:19 EDT 2010

Stefano Campanini [http://community.jboss.org/people/campa] replied to the discussion

"JBPM 4.3 - org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: couldn't acquire block of ids"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539934#539934

 mailto:alex.guizar at jboss.com Alejandro "Setting hbm2ddl.auto does not provide the same behavior as the create.jbpm.schema target of the install ant file. In particular, it does not initialize the JBPM4_PROPERTY table. If you leave hbm2ddl.auto set to create-drop, Hibernate drops the tables when the session factory closes, recreates them when the session factory opens again, but does not initialize the JBPM4_PROPERTY table.
When deploying jBPM or any other product on an environment other than what it provides out of the box, be careful to mimic the original environment as closely as possible."

So if I use hbm2ddl.auto=update and the sequence is crated only once, Am I mimic the original environment ?