[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Implementing UserDAO in GateIn port

Vincent Wang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 28 14:34:55 EDT 2010

Vincent Wang [http://community.jboss.org/people/vincewang] created the discussion

"Implementing UserDAO in GateIn port"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540084#540084

We had successfully plu-in our firm authentication in GateIn portal by adding the bridge login module and set identity in ShareState. We also verified the current user name in the log. After that we are getting the error (attached). It is because the user information is not in the store. Can we implement the UserDAO to get the user information from our corporate directory? If so, where do we inject the implementation, and, which interface we need to implement? Is there documentation on this subject? Thank you in advance.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]