[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm 3.2.2 on JBoss 5.1

Earnest Dyke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 28 14:52:47 EDT 2010

Earnest Dyke [http://community.jboss.org/people/earniedyke] created the discussion

"jbpm 3.2.2 on JBoss 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540087#540087

Greetings all,

I am trying to install jbpm 3.2.2 onto a JBoss 5.1 server without success. I created a datasource and copied jbpm-console.war to my deploy directory but when it tries to deploy, I see the following error in the log:

*java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/concurrent/ConcurrentMap*

It appears that the Backport jar is not available. So I added *backport-util-concurrent-3.0.jar* from JBoss 4.2 and restarted. Now I see this error in the log:

*java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationAssociate cannot be cast to com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationAssociate*

Before I spend much more time banging my head against the wall: will jbpm 3.2.2 run under JBoss 5.1? If so, are there instructions on how to?

Thanks in advance for any and all pertinent advice.

Earnie!