[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - jBoss 5 and CXF 2.2.7

Bruno Melloni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 28 15:15:19 EDT 2010

Bruno Melloni [http://community.jboss.org/people/bmelloni] replied to the discussion

"jBoss 5 and CXF 2.2.7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540089#540089

It seems that CXF does not come included in the jBoss 5 distribution and that I had deployed CXF 2.2.7 correctly.

The hanging and 100% CPU issue came from some problem with the native components service.bat.  For some reason, even though run.bat loads the memory settings from run.conf correctly, when service.bat calls run.bat... the memory settings aren't loaded from run.conf and the server runs out of memory, causing all of the issues.

I couldn't figure out why or how to fix it "the right way", but I hacked run.bat to force the parameters into the call to startup jBoss... and the issue went away.

I will be testing the web service soon.  If you don't see a further post from me you can assume that cxf 2.2.7 works fine on jBoss 5.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services CXF at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2046]