[jboss-user] [jBPM] - BPMN 2.0 modeling with Signavio/jBPM

Patricia B do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 10 20:45:50 EDT 2010

Patricia B [http://community.jboss.org/people/patriciab] replied to the discussion

"BPMN 2.0 modeling with Signavio/jBPM"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/556754#556754

Hello,

Thx for your reply. And no worries. I did download the Oryx code, and created the BPMN 2.0 process, and ran it using jBPM 4.4, as I mentioned on my previous post. It all worked fine, expect business task.

I did read the Java doc, but my question is really for the future. I searched for the jBPM road map to see what it is included next, but all the documents that I found about that are not very clear of what will be done and when. Also, I checked the jBPM 4.5 Jira, thinking that maybe there is something about BPMN 2.0, and business task.

Really, my question is if anyone knows anything about the future of BPMN 2.0 support in jBPM. Information about timeline/releases would be also very helpful.

Thanks again for your reply,
Patricia