[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM 4.4 taskService.completeTask leaves no task outcome specified in history.

Caine Lai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 12 13:42:00 EDT 2010

Caine Lai [http://community.jboss.org/people/unsavory] replied to the discussion

"JBPM 4.4 taskService.completeTask leaves no task outcome specified in history."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/557146#557146

Hi HuiSheng,

While attempting to create a test case for you, it seems it works fine in the in memory hsql db.  The history is being recorded as expected.

This leads me to believe there could be an issue with the database migration scripts as I have migrated from 4.1 to 4.4.  Doing a schema compare between a brand new 4.4 database and my upgraded database, I see a LOT of differences in the foreign keys.

I am attempting to synchronize the database schemas and will report back.