[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: After jaas implementation , we see the username and password in url on incorrect login

Aarti Roshan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 6 11:48:39 EST 2010

Aarti Roshan [http://community.jboss.org/people/aartir] created the discussion

"Re: After jaas implementation , we see the username and password in url on incorrect login"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574552#574552

Can you please let us know if there was any patch in new relases of jboss to fix this issue? Or is it that there is something wrong in that we are doing?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]