[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Accessing keystore and truststore in jboss 5

User User11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 6 11:59:18 EST 2010

User User11 [http://community.jboss.org/people/varsha7] created the discussion

"Accessing keystore and truststore in jboss 5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/574558#574558

In jboss 5.1.0GA, in the jboss-wsse-server.xml, is there a way to specify an absolute path to the keystore and truststore files?

The only way it works for me currently is if I specify the relative path.
eg: <key-store-file>WEB-INF/keystore.p12</key-store-file> and <trust-store-file>WEB-INF/tde_truststore.jks</trust-store-file>

If an absolute path cannot be specified, is there a way to specify a url or supply it as an argument in bin/run.bat?

Thanks.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]