[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: java activity inside subprocess"

apurv agnihotri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 11 04:39:32 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "java activity inside subprocess":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525678#525678

Author  : apurv agnihotri
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/apurv888

Message:
I am able to get this in variable but I am not able to set this var as an arg/field to java activity.Any pointers how can the existing task var be set as arg/field for java activity.

<start>
    <transition to="getXXX"/>
  </start>
  <task name="getXXX
        assignee="YYY"
        *var = "statetask">/*/this var is available from main process
    <transition to="getZZZ"/>
  </task>
  <java name="getZZZ"
        class="xx.xxx.Test"
        method="getUserXXX"
        var="return"

    *<field name="state"><string value="somevalue"/></field*+>// need to set the stateTask var value to state field here
+*    <arg><string value="Test"/></arg*>// need to do the similar thing here

   <transition to="end" />
  </java>
  <end name="end" />