[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: Profiling the kernel project"

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 11 17:32:45 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Profiling the kernel project":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525925#525925

Author  : Kabir Khan
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan@jboss.com

Message:
Thanks, I vaguely remembered that thread and was going to look for it in the morning. I've not yet looked at ScopeKey internals at all beyond what JProfiler tells me, I will do so tomorrow. Anyway, a lot of the overhead seems to be that the ScopeKey.toArray() call ends up calling Collection.toArray() every time. I am guessing it should be possible to cache the array somehow and invalidate as the scopes set is modified, but need to look at the usage first.