[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: JBT Test Project and running integration tests problem"

Piotr Sobczyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 11 17:47:44 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBT Test Project and running integration tests problem":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525927#525927

Author  : Piotr Sobczyk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/piotr.sobczyk

Message:
Allright, I've just managed to adapt a test piece of standard seam-gen build script to JBT project and launched my test - everything went allright.  Exception from RichFaces code didn't occur. My ant target took advantage of JBT test project so it seems that test project generated in JBT is allritght. However the issue seems to be related with JBoss Tools or TestNG Eclipse Plugin