[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Async fork error with jBPM 4.3"

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 12 04:09:19 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Async fork error with jBPM 4.3":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525982#525982

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:
Hi,

Yes, it was only with unit test that worked. I tried it on AS with 4.4 and unfortunately it is the same error.

BTW, I had to upgrade el-api.jar inside common/lib on JBoss AS 5.1.0 to make it to work. It complained about NoSuchMethodExcpetion.
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.el.ExpressionFactory.newInstance(Ljava/util/Properties;)Ljavax/el/ExpressionFactory;

It looks like three jobs are started and somehow they conflict with each other.