[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] New message: "Re: How to configure Oracle with my application in jboss 5.0"

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 12 11:27:15 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to configure Oracle with my application in jboss 5.0":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526075#526075

Author  : Peter Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj

Message:
Good, now that you know your database connections are correct, let's work on your application.

I believe you application is a WAR, is that correct? Could you post the contents of the WAR? If it is an archive, use "jar -tf  datanet.war". If it is an exploded directory, use "dir datanet.war /s /b". Post the results.

Post the the full contents of the jboss-web.xml file. Post the web.xml file, all of it is it is not too long, or just the security sections and the <resource-ref> sections if it is long or if you do not want to post all of it.

If you modified any of the JBoss AS configuration files, post the changes that you made (not the whole file, just the changes).