[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Accesing Http Request object from a WS"

Juan Pablo Sabadini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 15 10:54:59 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Accesing Http Request object from a WS":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526396#526396

Author  : Juan Pablo Sabadini
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jpsabadini

Message:
Hi everybody,
            I really need the community help on this one. I have a web app running on Jboss 4.2.2GA with jbossws-native-2.0.1.SP2 (build=200710210837). I need to find the IP host of where the user is accesing the WS... If I had the htto request object I could access with the following code:

  HttpServletRequest request = ... do the object intanciation here...
  String remoteHost = request.getRemoteAddr();

     So I need or access to the http request object or get a similar object in WS...

     Thanks for any help!

     JP