[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: AnnotatedElementMetaDataLoader component metadata optimization"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 17 05:46:41 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "AnnotatedElementMetaDataLoader component metadata optimization":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526742#526742

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
> Returning NullAnnotatedElementMetaDataLoader.INSTANCE gives loads of errors in the jboss-kernel project, but they might be due to my NullAEMDL making some wrong assumptions, so I'll have a look at that.
I would go with NAEMDL.
You need to check for emtpy annotations anyway,
so there is no overhead if instead of null you return NAEMDL.

Btw: NAEMLD doesn't need to have its variables static -- it will be singleton.