[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "Flushing data to disk"

ravendra kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 17 06:50:03 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Flushing data to disk":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526746#526746

Author  : ravendra kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ravendra.gupta

Message:
Hi,
 I am new to JbossCache!

I want to store a lot of records in local cache,
My basic equrement is, when i am storing data in cache,  after reaching to  limits, cache should be able to flush data on disk for later retrieval.
can someone suggest me minimal configuraion as an example, because I am little confuse with cache loder and evection policy configuration