[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal QA] New message: "Re: How to configure the default portal page in jboss portal server"

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 18 11:14:20 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to configure the default portal page in jboss portal server":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527044#527044

Author  : Peter Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj

Message:
Let me see if I understand this correctly. When you forst navigate to the page that contains your porlet, the portlet is in "normal" display mode (it occupies the page along with several other portlets). But after you submit some data to your portlet, when the page refreshes the portlet is maximized (it appears on the page by itself an occupies the entire page). Is this correct? If so then the only way I can think of for this to  happen is if the portlet code indicated that the portlat was to be maximized.

By the way, this is the wrong forum - this is for the Portal QA Team's usage. Perhaps some forum administrator would be kind enough to move this post to the JBoss Portal forum.