[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "jbpm-4.3: Facing login problem"

Anand Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 22 23:40:49 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jbpm-4.3: Facing login problem":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527778#527778

Author  : Anand Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/akstifr

Message:
Hi,

   Can i use other than Jbpm specified schema ?? if yes, How should be my Login Information table and its relationship with the group and membership tables.??
  If not, what should i have to do to use my database schema with jbpm schema??

 *I have tried to include jbpm schema tables in my database schema and what to login with my login information table but not with jbpm login table. So i tried to login with it, it works for the first time only and when i want to login it again, it does not login at all and do not specify any error message on the console.*

       So what should i have to modify inorder to login with my login information table ??

can any one provide me some help on how to proceed further in this problem...

Thanks in advance

With regards,

Anand.