[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: [6.0.0M2] EJB Implementation Class for EJB XXX was not specified"

Guy Coleman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 24 10:22:54 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "[6.0.0M2] EJB Implementation Class for EJB XXX was not specified":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528226#528226

Author  : Guy Coleman
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/gcoleman

Message:
Thanks, I'm trying to produce a minial EAR here. The problem only appears when I include the APP-INF/lib library-directory from our production app.

There are 40 odd jars in there (don't ask) so I'll try remove jars one and pin point which is causing problems.