[jboss-user] [JCA Development] New message: "Re: JBJCA-290: Make ant task for validate tool"

Jeff Zhang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 25 00:17:31 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBJCA-290: Make ant task for validate tool":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528359#528359

Author  : Jeff Zhang
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jeff.zhang

Message:
We could create an ant task called ValidateTask that extend from Task class.
And use properties to pass some value into ant environment like output directory and rar filename.
Then we call Main class for validate rar file. If some failures exist, the log file could be created in the output directory.