[jboss-user] [JCA Development] New message: "Re: JBJCA-290: Make ant task for validate tool"

Jesper Pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 25 00:28:09 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBJCA-290: Make ant task for validate tool":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528361#528361

Author  : Jesper Pedersen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jesper.pedersen

Message:
> And use properties to pass some value into ant environment like output directory and rar filename.

The output and archive name should just use the java.io.File handle -- you can see an example of that in the Tattletale Ant task too.

The other properties should have their "natural" value -- I think it would be a good idea to add "failOnWarn" and "failOnError" as boolean properties (just like Tattletale). That way the developers environment would bail if there is an error -- and they could look in the log file for a detailed description.