[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Re: same session for all projects in the same server"

Fawad Ali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 25 02:19:18 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "same session for all projects in the same server":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528366#528366

Author  : Fawad Ali
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dirshah

Message:
Yes, I know that. Actually, I am developing a system for a client in which he emphasizes on saparate modules(as in saparate applications). So session handling in this becomes very difficult. Presently, I am handling it through cookies, but someone told me that there may be a way for a single session for all the war files within a web container. So if there is any such way to do this, it will save me from alot of other complexities.

Regards,
Fawad