[jboss-user] [Javassist] New message: "Re: Remove an interface from a Class"

Arvind K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 25 02:44:36 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Remove an interface from a Class":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528369#528369

Author  : Arvind K
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/megalodon

Message:
How I approached this:

I obtained the list of interface CtClasses using CtClass.getInterfaces();

I removed the Interface I chose from the list of CtClasses. Then I applied the filtered list of interfaces onto the CtClass using CtClass.setInterfaces() and passed in the filtered CtClass Array of Interfaces to that method. Tested this with a simple example.