[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "Re: How to configure the default portal page in jboss portal server"

Aiswarya Srinivasan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 25 05:31:41 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to configure the default portal page in jboss portal server":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528405#528405

Author  : Aiswarya Srinivasan
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Aiswarya

Message:
Hi Peter,

I am trying to enhance User registration module (Adding couple of new fields in the User Registration Module), where i am able to add the fields in *.xhtml file and also i have updated the createuserAction class to get the values from the front end, but i got stuck up with the service file,

where i am unable to add my new field entries in the registerserviceImpl and interface class, please help me in this regard.
where do we have any specific configuration file to add new entries in registration service and also if you can help me with the identityusermnagamenetservice class it woulsd be more helpfull for me.

Thank you.

Thanks,
Aiswarya