[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: classloader cant find groovy files in ejb project.. any ideas?"

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 25 20:14:54 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "classloader cant find groovy files in ejb project.. any ideas?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528645#528645

Author  : Denis Golovin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin

Message:
I have everything installed on my desktop under Ubuntu 9.10:
1. JBossTools - last nightly build
2. JVM - OpenSDK 6
3. Groovy plugin 2.0.0
4. Seam - 2.2.GA
5. JBoss AS - 5.1.GA

What I did to test:
1. Created Seam Web application in EAR deployment;
2. Generated Seam Entities based on DB meta information
3. Started and made myself sure it works
4. Converted ejb project into Groovy one
5. Created one extra entity on Groovy form http://docs.jboss.org/seam/2.2.0.GA/reference/en-US/html/groovy.html#d0e7702
6. Generated Seam Entities based on exist entitles to generate search, create/edit form and search results pages for new entity written in Groovy
7. Restarted server and get exception about Groovy classes is missing during deployment
8. Stopped server
9. Opened ejb project properties and selected "Groovy Libraries" container in J2EE Module Dependencies category like it shown below
http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2173/groovy-fix.png
10. Published app
11. Started server and was able to see all pages are generated for Groovy entity
12. Created new entity, then was able to find it through search form.