[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: ProcessEngine.close() in jBPM 4 javadocs but not in sour"

Ganesh Gowtham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 10 23:19:34 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "ProcessEngine.close() in jBPM 4 javadocs but not in source c":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519159#519159

Author  : Ganesh Gowtham
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/grgowtham

Message:
HI Martin ,

Thanks for quick reply .

I Had changed all confiuration files including hibernate files , weblogic xml, JMS files also I had created the Datasource and update respective xmls .

In JBPM 4.1 we have
* gwt-console-server.war
* jbpm-console.war
* jbpm-enterprise-beans.jar

I am wondering How can i deploy these files in weblogic ?

A) jbpm-enterprise-beans.jar is EJB module and rest 2 are war ,Do i need to create the EAR file with these 3 archives and deploy ?
B) Do i need deploye jbpm-enterprise-beans.jar as EJB and rest 2 applications as sepearte WAR ?

Please suggest whether i need to follow method (A) or (B) , if you have anmy remarks in my idea .

Please let me know ur view on how to deploy apps .

Thanks in Advance

Ganesh Gowtham