[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Development] New message: "How to add a HTTP Header request var with Portal"

Raffaele Marcello do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 10 19:16:15 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to add a HTTP Header request var with Portal":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519154#519154

Author  : Raffaele Marcello
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/rmarcello

Message:
Hi,
i'm using Jboss portal, i need to add a new HTTP request var to my requests. I need it to simulate(in my first version) a system that will really add this var.
I developed a Filter where i want creat a RenderRequestWrapper for add this var to my HTTP request. I saw an example for Servlets and was seem.
But there are differences and i don't know how i can add this header element. I think that i have to override some method but i don't know which.

Please help me to solve  this problem, maybe with a simple wrapper implementation.
Thank you
Raffaele