[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Development WSRP] New message: "WSDLException with original JBoss Portal behind firewall(+ proxy)"

Raffaele Marcello do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 11 04:08:09 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "WSDLException with original JBoss Portal behind firewall(+ proxy)":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519185#519185

Author  : Raffaele Marcello
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/rmarcello

Message:
I downloaded the JBoss Portal Brundle and when i run it i have a WSDLException. My company (where i'm working) have a firewall and a proxy that maybe block some WSDL download or other. I would know how to remove this Exception!
I think that someone know the solution!
Thank you

Raffaele