[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP Development] New message: "Re: ClassPool Refactoring"

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 12 08:03:13 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "ClassPool Refactoring":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519496#519496

Author  : Kabir Khan
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan@jboss.com

Message:
Forgot to mention that I scheduled JBREFLECT-92 for a future release since alpha1 is released and alpha2 will probably be a rename of the beta? In other words I did not schedule it against the beta so it would erroneously get included in alpha2 somehow. Once JIRA is updated for the release, this issue should be moved to the right one