[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] New message: "jboss messaging dies on suspected cluster node"

Armin Haaf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 13 08:11:14 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jboss messaging dies on suspected cluster node":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519800#519800

Author  : Armin Haaf
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/arminhaaf

Message:
maybe it is a better place to get some answer about a problem we have with jboss messaging in our cluster env

if a node of a cluster got suspected, jboss messaging dies on that node and we have to restart the node

the issue is described here.

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-1782

is someone having similar problems and knows a solution for this issue. We currently can use only on node of the cluster.

Thanx Armin