[jboss-user] Drools and Threads

Robert Pepersack RPepersack at mdinsurance.state.md.us
Wed Jan 13 09:02:27 EST 2010

Hello all,

Thanks in advance for your help.

Does Drools spawn its own threads?

I ask because I want to use a rules engine in my EJB container (EAServer), but the container won't allow anything to spawn its own threads.  I tried another rules engine, called Hammurapi Rules, but it wouldn't work because it spawns its own worker thread.  Before I spend a lot of time learning Drools, I want to know if it will work in EAServer.

Thanks.

 The information contained in this e-mail, and attachment(s) thereto, is intended for use by the named addressee only, and may be confidential or legally privileged.    If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at the number listed above and permanently delete this e-mail message and any accompanying attachment(s).    Please also be advised that any dissemination, retention, distribution, copying or unauthorized review of this communication is strictly prohibited.