[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] New message: "Re: V8Compatible: How to set it in JBoss?"

Davide Cicuta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 13 09:10:56 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "V8Compatible: How to set it in JBoss?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519813#519813

Author  : Davide Cicuta
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/davidec

Message:
Hello!
Thanks for your quick reply.

I'm using JBoss 4.2.3

In run.bat I have a line like:
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=3600000 -Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=3600000 -Doracle.jdbc.V8Compatible=true

JAVA_OPTS is indeed correct (as displayed in the initial log), but the behaviour is not!

I start JBoss via Eclipse (I added -Doracle.jdbc.V8Compatible=true to the launch configuration), but the same happens when I start it from command prompt...