[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "Previously-evicted nodes generating NODE_CREATED?"

Bill Middleton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 15 08:10:29 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Previously-evicted nodes generating NODE_CREATED?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520284#520284

Author  : Bill Middleton
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/wjm

Message:
Hi, I apologise if this is a faq, I cant find the search functionality in the new ui here.

Anyhow, we're running on 2.2.2 and when we use eviction we see that reading a node from the database often generates NODE_CREATED instead of NODE_LOADED.  Can someone explain why an existing node which has only been evicted would do this?  Shouldn't NODE_CREATED only be generated once?

Best regards,

Bill