[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] New message: "Re: Client hangs when get JMS connection factory"

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 20 00:27:44 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Client hangs when get JMS connection factory":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520966#520966

Author  : Ron Sigal
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ron.sigal@jboss.com

Message:

> mjjiangbhr wrote:
>
>  actually, the changing of timeout value doesn't solve our problem, the changing of timeout value incurred another issue: you know, if there is no message in topic/queue in server side, then the remote client (message listener)  won't receive any message, that mean the connection is idle, if the idle duration exceeds the "timeout" value, then the JBM will forcibly close the connection, so the remoting client won't receive any subsequent messages any more, it's a serious problem!

I don't know enough about JBossMessaging to comment.  Can you elaborate?

-Ron