[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Development] New message: "How to add a HTTP Header var on Portlet and Servlet/jsp"

Raffaele Marcello do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 20 08:45:10 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to add a HTTP Header var on Portlet and Servlet/jsp":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521076#521076

Author  : Raffaele Marcello
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/rmarcello

Message:
Hello,
do someone know how i can add a HTTP Header var on Portlet and Servlet/jsp ?
I saw on jboss portal reference guide that in RenderRequest getProperties() are mapped in HttpServletRequest getHeader().
Unfortunately before dispatch the request to my jsp i have the property (via PortalFilter and Request wrapper) but after i don't have the var in my jsp's getHeader method.
I would ask you how i can solve this problem.
Thanks
Raffaele